Published for www.examandinterviewtips.com
Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) -98 posts
- Salary: Rs.13, 500-25520 IDA.
- Qualification -Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Equivalent Diploma OR B.Sc. Honors (Chemistry, Mathematics, or Physics) OR Plain B.Sc.(with P,C,M,).
- Age:-18 to 28 Years in other words applicant must born not earlier than 2.1.1986 and not later than 1.1.1996
- Total Vacancies-98 divided as UR-51, OBC-26, SC-14, ST-07, ExS-14
Jr.Engineer– 292 Posts.
- S-Same as Stn.Inc.
- Qualification-Diploma holder in relevant field and that are Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/ Civil Engineering, can apply for these post.
Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – 234 Posts. (Jobs for Graduate)
- Pay scale- Rs.10170-18,500.
- Qualification – Graduation in any subject from recognized university, plus computer knowledge essential for these posts.
- The Number of vacn. :-234(UR-120, OBC-63, SC-34, ST-17, ExS-33*)
- Age:18 to 28 Years
Maintainers-570 posts (ITI Jobs 2014)
- Pay scale-Rs.8000-14140.
- Qualification – ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade and that are Electrician/Fitter/Electronic Mechanic cum Reef ,and AC Mechanic.
- Age: Min.18-Max 25 years
Online Registration and fee chalan download link working from 11/03/2014 to 15/04/2014. Last date to submit form (online) or print registration slip is 22/04/2014.
Multipost applications also accept
Can I apply for more than one post? This is the common question arise in the applicant’s mind while apply, so the good news is that here are no any barrier to apply, you can apply for DMRC Multi vacancies, but in that case you must know that the written examination for post of Jr.Engineer, all trade (codes 03, 04 05 & 06) may be held on one single day.
Delhi Metro Jobs Multi applications also welcome for different post as per qualification.
- Rs.400/-Per application for UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen)
- Rs.150/-SC/ST candidates are required to pay
- All the candidates selected for posts of Station Controller/Train Operator, Jr.Engineers will have to deposit a service security bond of Rs. 75,000/- & Rs. 22,000/- as the training cost. It is for surety that candidate will serve to the corporation for a minimum period of three years.
- While, it is Rs. 75,000/- &15,000/- for the post of Customer Relations Assistant, and Maintainers posts.
How to Apply?
Only online application will be consider, no other means will be accepted, for apply go to the DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”. And click on DMRC/OM/HR/I/2014 link