Malwa Gramin Bank invites online applications for the recruitment of Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts.
Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and have valid score card can apply through online from 12-07-2013 to 29-07-2013
Malwa Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
- Total No. of Vacancies: 27
- Officer Scale-I: 12 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 15 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age limit is 18 to 28 years as on 01-06-2012. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in local language and computer knowledge.
- Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
Qualifying IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
- Candidates who have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ SC-PWD/ SC-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant.
- Refer notification for post wise qualifying score details.
- Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM and Rs.100/- for all others using CBS Challan (available in the Bank’s website).
- Fee must be deposited in any branch of Malwa Gramin Bank or State Bank of Patiala from 12-07-2013 to 29-07-2013.
- Candidates must retain Fee payment receipt (Candidate’s copy) for future use.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online through bank’s website www.malwagraminbank.com by filling all the mandatory details from 12-07-2013 to 29-07-2013. After submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out of system generated application form and submit it along with original CBS challan, photo copies of all required certificates and same in original at the time of interview.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 12-07-2013 to 29-07-2013
- Opening date for Online Registration: 12-07-2013
- Last date for Online Registration: 29-07-2013
Click for Online Registration Form
The link will be active from 12.07.2013.